Friday, January 4, 2013

Capt. Trouvier's Chronicles - a kickstarter adventure



I hope this finds you all well and you had a great holiday week!

I just wanted to write a personal note to ask for your support on my kickstarter in its final hours.

It means a ton to me or I wouldn't bother people further for support. I know every little bit is hard to spare, and likewise, in this situation, every little bit helps. I truly believe in this project, and really want to make it happen.

Something a lot of people don't realize, I think, is that if the project isn't COMPLETELY funded, I am back at ground zero. No money for Matt! I kind of "put myself out there" on this one, and I have faith that I can pull it off.

I'm going to have a booth in artist's alley at Heroes Con, a HUGE comic book convention in Charlotte, NC, in June.... I want to have copies of this book available to show small publishers that will be scouting talent and ideas, in hopes of the book becoming an even larger opportunity for me one day in the future.

 I truly believe I could have a big thing on my hands, mostly because I have always been fascinated with these concepts I'm exploring and I have always wanted to do something that would inspire kids to imagine and think a little further and harder than society normally expects of them.

 Anyway, nothing in life is FREE, and in that regard, know that anything you give I'll do my best to give you back ten fold in entertainment, not to mention the fact that it's super cool of you.

 Thanks, and again, I hope you had an amazing holiday season and this finds you well!

 - Matt

 PS: Here's the link to the kickstarter if you haven't looked it over yet... no worries if you can't do anything, I understand, just allow me to reiterate that I wouldn't ask if it wasn't a huge goal for me.

http://kck.st/R2juBV

No comments: